Friday, June 19, 2009

Thing 9: More Facebook

When I started 23 Things and scrolled down to look at the items I saw 'more facebook' and lamented to my 18 year old daughter that I had 'no friends'. She promptly 'friended' me. (I found out later I have limited access to her profile:)
I was off and running. I now have 14 friends, most of whom I went to grammar school and high school with. I am amazed that they are on Facebook, and am thoroughly enjoying reconnecting with them after all these years, especially since I haven't lived in that state, or seen these people, for 33 years! Amazing! I have joined three alumni groups, one from my grammar school, one from my high school, and one specific to my graduating class in high school. I really feel like this is a virtual reunion space, complete with pictures. I even, to my childrens' and their friends' amazement, put up a current photo of myself as my profile picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment