Monday, June 1, 2009

Update

I actually feel like this is my first post, as the last was there as a place holder. Now I am ready to dive into the 23 things. I have a smattering of knowledge about web 2.0 but it is not any kind of formal education. I find I like to learn technology slowly and systematically since it does not come naturally to me. The good news is that I have found I am capable of learning new tech things and I find them quite interesting (even without a book as an instruction manual). I have come a long way in the past two years of graduate school. I started (pre-grad-school) with the book PC for Dummies. I am now confident enough to try new things and use tutorials or hints on line. (or just play around until I understand the technology.) I expect 23 things to be fun as well as a learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment